1. Collection of Information 1.1. We may collect and process the following information about you: (i) information (such as your name, email and postal address, telephone number, sex, and country of residence) that you provide by completing forms on the Site, including if you register as a user of the Service, subscribe to our newsletter, upload or submit any material through the Site, or request any information; (ii) your log-in and password details in connection with the account sign-in process; (iii) details of any requests or transactions made by you through the Service; (iv) communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns, or comments regarding the Service or its content; (v) information and content that you post to the Site in the form of comments or contributions to discussions; and (vi) IP addresses.
2. Uses of Your Personal Information 2.1. We will use the personal information you provide to: (i) identify you when you sign-in to your account; (ii) enable us to provide you with the Services; (iii) send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us; (iv) administer your account with us; (v) enable us to contact you regarding any question you make through the Service; (vi) analyze the use of the Service and the people visiting to improve our content and Services; and (vii) use for other purposes that we may disclose to you when we request your information.
3. Email & Communications 3.1. We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. We try to keep emails to a minimum and give you the ability to opt out from most communications, but may be required to disclose certain information as required by law. We will send you email relating to your personal transactions. We will keep these emails to a minimum. 3.2. We may deliver messages to you within the Service as it pertains to feature changes or updates, planned service outages for maintenance and similar occasions. You may opt-out of these emails at any time if you do not wish to be notified. 3.3. We will not post communications or Content to your non-OAXUSA accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, or other third-party sites without your permission. Except for the purposes of providing the Services, we will not give your name or personal information to third parties.
5. Voluntary Disclosure 5.1. Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose in public areas of the Site becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by other users. You should exercise caution before disclosing your personal information through these public venues.
6. Use & Storage of Personal Information 6.1. The Company reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information (“PII”) as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, your rights, the rights of others, or in the good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with the law. 6.2. To modify or delete the PII you have provided to us, you may log in to the Service and update your profile or deactivate your account. We may retain certain information as required by law or for deemed necessary for business purposes. 6.3. Upon request, the Company can provide you with a copy of all personal information that we hold about you. This information may take a minimum of 90-days to gather and shall be subject to an administration fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by law.
8. Questions 8.1. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may send written communications to:
OAXUSA INC. Attn: Notices PO Box 6331 North Hollywood, CA 91603